International – Project controlling – US & Dutch GAAP
Do you believe we should work on a better, healthier and safer environment? Do you like to work in an international environment? In this role, we are looking for a professional who is ready to proactively support the business controller and our director HR. Next to general accounting tasks, payroll and staff administration you also closely engaged to pending projects to make sure budgets are monitored and project administration is performed accurately . If you are a customer minded, result driven, hands-on, team-player with a solid basis in finance and controlling, this could be exactly the job for you!
What will you do?
As a junior controller you will cooperate in a team with an experienced controller and the regional HR-director. You will be involved in all aspects of the financial process. You run parts of the finance, HR and payroll administration process, mainly for CECO-Aarding in Nunspeet and New York. Step by step you will become familiar with all aspects of the financial and administrative process.
With your expertise you will target to make a direct impact on the development and growth of the company, with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- Support the financial process by handling and verify invoice processing, payments, bank transactions;
- Support months-end and year-end close process for operational and statutory reporting;
- Be a sparring partner for the business providing financial and HR analysis for management;
- Pro-active involvement in projects triggering timely invoicing, payments, project updates & closures. You will have regular and intensive contacts with project managers;
- Support the financial process of HR, like e.g. payroll, benefits, process improvement & automation;
- Provide process support for the HR-director;
- Being ready to excel in a dynamic environment while keeping the high quality of your work.
You will be coached by a senior controller and work closely with colleagues in our teams within Aarding and other CECO entities.
What will you do?
Wat is vereist?
Who are you?
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting – e.g. finance & control or tax & economy;
- Fast learner, flexible, eager to explore new challenges;
- Accurate/ Attention to detail, structured & reliable;
- Knowledge of reporting tools;
- Analytical mindset and result-driven, improvement- and quality-focused attitude;
- Process thinker, hands-on and real team player;
- Solid skills: Excel, preferable basic understanding of ERP and HCM/payroll software;
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills (fluent in English and Dutch).
What’s in it for you?
It’s a unique opportunity for tomorrow’s talent who loves to learn, develop and grow! This position provides an opportunity to be part of an international team handling the financial process in a project driven organization that is part of a Nasdaq listed company. You will step by step learn to understand and master key elements of the financial and (digitized HR/payroll) administrative process of a fast paced project business, with many international aspects.
We are offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits (e.g. pension plan, 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days), laptop and mobile phone, possibility to work in Nunspeet and partially from home. We do invest in your personal development. We have a unique and powerful combination of passionate and talented people to support our customers growth while protecting both people and the environment.
Life as CECO professional
You work on global projects and services that matter to help shaping and facilitating the growth of our company. Your colleagues will rely on your expertise, skills and insights to help deliver those projects and services to our organization. You’ll get the opportunity to develop yourself, add value and have fun along the way. We believe we can always do better and winning ideas can come from anyone. In this inspiring culture, your colleagues may sit next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away.
- Standplaats Nunspeet
- 40-urige werkweek
- Finance & IT
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
Werken bij Ceco-Aarding
CECO-Aarding is part of the listed company CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE). The company has the clear purpose to help companies across the globe grow their business with safe, clean and more efficient solutions that help to protect our shared environment.
CECO-Aarding is a leading company in noise attenuation for gas turbine, process equipment in the power and petrochemical industry. We develop, design, built and deliver equipment to major OEMs, EPCs customers and plant owners world-wide. On top of that several strong CECO-brands that provide clean and safe industrial air quality solutions are part of the product portfolio. To support our growth and portfolio expansion in Europe we are now looking for a junior controller to support this challenge.
Stel je vraag of solliciteer direct
The total recruitment- and selection course is in care of Métier. If you are interested in this function and you meet the requirements, respond via our website www.metier.nl as soon as possible. Please send us your resume and a motivational letter in English. For questions, please contact Ingobert Veen.