Do you believe we should work in a better, healthier and safer environment? Would you like to work for a global environmental company focused on solutions that make the world a cleaner place? Are you keeping the employee experience, business and customer benefit clear in everything you do?
We are looking for an eager HR Innovations Specialist (based in Nunspeet, The Netherlands) that can join our Global HR Team to further drive the global and sustainable growth of the company. Our aim as a team is to support with the development, management and retaining of our talented workforce.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture and values attracts talents who take initiative & ownership and can contribute to our vision. We believe that people reach their utmost potential if we give them freedom, opportunity, and ownership over their work. If you are a non traditional 2.0. HR with excellent intercultural skills and a teamplayer with a solid basis in business administration this could be exactly the job for you!
The HR journey
Our team is shifting to and supporting the future CECO, our workforce and how work get’s done. Our company is working on it’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) journey, is routed in our core values, including unyielding commitments to safety, security and compliance. We believe long-term growth and success are archieved by sustaining and protecting our natural resources, empowering our employees and business partners, and demonstrating transparency and accountability through responsible corporate governance. We drive innovation through workforce development and are extending CECO with partnership ecosystem.
HR facilitates the future of the workforce by e.g. curating an inclusive workforce with nontraditional talent, orchestrate the employee experience to invigorate teaming and productivity, forcasting future capabilities and enable continuous learning. The future how work gets done is changing. On our roadmap we reimagine the work across the company and in HR with digitalization and automation. We leap to a fit for purpose HR Operationg Model to support CECO and advance the workplace to enable global and crossfunctional workforce collaboration.
What will you do?
• Support full people lifecycle of a CECO employee (focus on the NL and UK);
• Assist with the growth of the team by assisting recruitment and enabling the onboarding of new hires
• Support our continuous learning & development culture
• Own all actions and communications to ensure monthly payroll with external payroll providers and payments (including tax and social security – start with the Dutch payroll);
• Be a sparring partner for the business providing HR analysis and reports for management (help manage our current HRIS, HR data and other learning, benefits and payroll systems);
• Participate in the tender for our New Human Capital Management and Global Payroll System and help to implement this successful;
• Working closely with every part of the HR Team, corporate teams and close to the business;
• Continuously innovating and automating to further scale CECO Business and the HR Department.
Your mentor and coach will be the HR Director APAC & EMEA. We offer on the job training for the right person who does not have all of the necessary experience. Key is you are a self-starter, result driven, passionated about permanent learning and development, take ownership and show your can-do mentality. You can rely on a rich knowledge network and extensive experience within the CECO team and work with external experts like e.g. tax/pension advisors, accountants and global mobility specialists.
Life as CECO professional
You will contribute to and be part of an organization that’s transforming its strategy, business model to one that moves with a our changing market. You work on global projects and services that matter to help shaping and facilitating the sustainable growth of our company. Your colleagues will rely on your expertise, skills and insights to help deliver those projects and services to our organization. You’ll get the opportunity to develop yourself, add value and have fun along the way. We believe we can always do better and winning ideas can come from anyone. In this inspiring culture, your colleagues may sit next door, or they could be thousands of miles away.
What will you do?
Wat is vereist?
What do we need from you?
- Master or bachelor degree (e.g. in HR or business administration);
- Knowledge from income tax, social security, labour law and other relevant laws e.g. pension, tax, privacy, cross boarder working, work-/residence permits);
- Insight in (inter)national payroll/HCM software, knowing which invisible steps needs to be explored in the systems and awareness of all consequences;
- Pro-active and continue looking for and realizing improvements in a dynamic environment (thinking in solutions);
- Strong analytical skills, process thinker, hands-on and real teamplayer;
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills (fluent in English and Dutch);
- Available to travel in the NL and overseas for short-term project requirements.
- Standplaats Nunspeet, Netherlands
- 38-urige werkweek
- HRM / Juridisch
- master or bachelor degree
Werken bij CECO
Why CECO Environmental?
CECO is a global leader in air quality and fluid handling in regions around the world providing innovative technology and application expertise to customers across a variety of industries. We are working to improve air quality, optimize the energy value chain and provide custom engineered solutions for applications across such industries as: oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, battery production, poly silicon fabrication, chemical and petrochemical processing. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "CECE." To learn more about CECO Environmental, please visit www.cecoenviro.com or our vimeo https://vimeo.com/438643885/63a92cb599.
Join us in our mission to help businesses across the globe with clean, safe and more efficient solutions that help protect our shared environment
Stel je vraag of solliciteer direct
The total recruitment- and selection course is in care of Métier.
If you are interested in this function and you meet the requirements, respond via our website www.metier.nl as soon as possible. Please send us your cv and letter of application in English.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.