Recruitment and selection with passion for SMEs
Métier, established in Zwolle, the Netherlands, is an agency specialized in recruitment and selection, personnel development and process improvement. Lately Métier has grown significant by opening offices in Groningen, Almelo en Barneveld.
Since its foundation in 2001, Métier has built up a sizeable clientele with technically-oriented, internationally-operating, privately-owned companies. Our clients’ activities include the following areas:
- packaging machines (www.manter.com and www.serconfoodtec.nl);
- tuber-processing machinery (www.dtdijkstra.nl, www.tolsma.nl, www.schoutenkampen.nl en www.grisnich.nl);
- agricultural machinery (www.agrifac);
- cattle breeding;
- touchscreens (www.danielson.com);
- glueing machinery (www.maangroep.nl);
- livestock (www.agriprom.nl and www.idagro.nl).
Thinking along with our clients from a point of engagement and expertise is our strength. For us, this is the only way to achieve the right ‘click’ together and to be able to be of service to candidates, clients and their employees. A people-oriented approach and informal contact with people at every level within an organization are vital to us.
Ingobert, owner of Métier B.V., grew up in Havelte and studied business economics at the University of Groningen, majoring in labor in the production process. After his studies he gained experience in recruitment and selection as an intermediary in the temporary employment industry. Furthermore, he worked as a business consultant for an accountants’ firm and as a consultant for starting entrepreneurs in Amsterdam. On 10 September 2001, Ingobert opened the doors to his own agency in Zwolle: Métier B.V.
In addition to Dutch, Ingobert also speaks excellent English and German and he has reasonable knowledge of French and Spanish. During and after his studies, Ingobert spent a considerable amount of time abroad working and studying. He has been to other European countries on a regular base. In 2013 he went on a trade mission to the Ukraine (Kiev and Kharkov) and to Germany (Berlin). In January 2014 he went on trade mission to Estonia (Tallinn and Tartu). In April 2014, Ingobert went to the Krakow region (Poland) and visited a number of organisations there. Thereafter in 2015 Ingobert visited Romania and Spain (Madrid/Barcelona) for meetings with recruitment agencies there and Bulgaria for a recruitment assignment. In 2016 Ingobert went on a trade mission to Germany and visited a few companies and last year (2017) he went to Moldava, Bulgary and Romania on business trips. In May 2018 Ingobert went on a trading mission to Georgia and Azerbaijan and also visited the Caspian Agro exhibition.
Our rates are considerably lower than the usual market rates. We take the entire recruitment process out of your hands for the low rate of € 3.250,-! For the selection phase we charge an hourly rate of € 100,- per hour.
• Advisory talk (competencies, labor market communication and recruitment channels)
• Writing a powerful recruitment profile
• Placing a recruitment profile on the Internet
• Drawing up an employment advertisement with your company logo
• Advising on media/support during placement
• File search in Métier’s exclusive database of candidates
• Stimulating of network through Sardinia campaign
• Use of the latest recruitment techniques on the Internet
• First round of talks with candidates
• Feedback to candidates
• Follow-up interviews
• Reference checks by request
• All email and telephone traffic with candidates
In case your company is searching for an international (technical) professional we refer you to our label European Professionals. Because of the growing demand of our clients, especially technical oriented companies, we accommodate the international recruitment and selection procedures from this label.