Your personal data
At Métier BV we take your privacy very seriously. Therefore, we will treat your data with the utmost care. Your data will be treated in a confidential manner and will only be used for recruitment, selection and assessment purposes, or, in case of client details, for customer relationship management. We will not share your data with third parties without your express consent, except when obligated by law.
What do we do with your data?
- If you apply for a specific job or take part in an assessment, you automatically agree that your data will be shared with the client offering the job concerned.
- By submitting the application form for a specific job vacancy, an unsolicited application or by submitting your CV for an assessment, you agree that your personal data will be processed by our organization and will be saved in our database.
- If you are not hired by the client offering the job you applied for, have sent in an unsolicited application for, or completed an assessment for, we will keep your data in our database to be able to inform you about new vacancies in the future. If you object to this, you can inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), after which we will remove your data from our database.
- We will use your data to give you regular updates about current job openings.
When do we remove your data?
If at some point you want us to remove your data, you can let us know by email. We will then remove your data as soon as possible.
What are your other rights?
- If you want access to the data we keep about you, we can send you an export of them.
- If your data are incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we update or supplement them and we will do this as soon as possible.
- If you think that the way we treat your personal data is unlawful, we ask you to contact us first, together we will try to find a solution. If you are not satisfied with this solution, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible.
If you require any further information, you can contact us by telephone or by email: