Company – Recruitment
Métier, established in Zwolle, the Netherlands, is an agency specialized in recruitment & selection, personnel development and process improvement. Lately Métier has grown significant by opening offices in Zwolle, Groningen, Almelo en Barneveld
Since its foundation in 2001, Métier has built up a sizeable clientele with technically-oriented, internationally-operating, privately-owned companies. Our clients’ activities include the following areas:
- packaging machines (www.manter.com and www.serconfoodtec.nl);
- tuber-processing machinery (www.dtdijkstra.nl, www.tolsma.nl, schoutenkampen.nl en www.grisnich.nl);
- agricultural machinery (www.agrifac);
- cattle breeding;
- touchscreens (www.danielson.com);
- glueing machinery (www.maangroep.nl);
- livestock (www.agriprom.nl and www.idagro.nl).
Thinking along with our clients from a point of engagement and expertise is our strength. For us, this is the only way to achieve the right ‘click’ together and to be able to be of service to candidates, clients and their employees. A people-oriented approach and informal contact with people at every level within an organization are vital to us.
Examples of succesfull assignments are the recruitment of a director for the Bulgarian production site of a manufacturer of rubber shaped articles and recruiting a location manager for a German supplier for roofing contractors.
Ingobert, owner of Métier B.V., grew up in Havelte and studied business economics at the University of Groningen, majoring in labor in the production process. After his studies he gained experience in recruitment and selection as an intermediary in the temporary employment industry. Furthermore, he worked as a business consultant for an accountants’ firm and as a consultant for starting entrepreneurs in Amsterdam. On 10 September 2001, Ingobert opened the doors to his own agency in Zwolle: Métier B.V. Within Métier, Ingobert’s main task is the recruitment of export managers, controllers, dealer managers and technical managers.
In addition to Dutch, Ingobert also speaks excellent English and German and he has reasonable knowledge of French and Spanish. During and after his studies, Ingobert spent a considerable amount of time abroad working and studying. His work/holidays take Ingobert to other European countries on a regular basis. In 2013 he went on a trade mission to the Ukraine (Kiev and Kharkov) and to Germany (Berlin). In January 2014 he went on trade mission to Estonia (Tallinn and Tartu). In April 2014, Ingobert went to the Krakow region (Poland) and visited a number of organisations there. Thereafter in 2015 Ingobert visited Romania and Spain (Madrid/Barcelona) for meetings with recruitment agencies there and Bulgaria for a recruitment assignment. Last year (2016) Ingobert went on a trade mission to Germany and visited a few companies.
We take the entire recruitment process out of your hands for the low rate of € 2.750,00!
• Advisory talk (competencies, labor market communication and recruitment channels)
• Writing a powerful recruitment profile
• Placing a recruitment profile on the Internet
• Drawing up an employment advertisement with your company logo
• Advising on media/support during placement
• File search in Métier’s exclusive database of candidates
• Stimulating of network through Sardinia campaign
• Use of the latest recruitment techniques on the Internet
• First round of talks with candidates
• Feedback to candidates
• Follow-up interviews
• Reference checks by request
• All email and telephone traffic with candidates
Our rates are considerably lower than the usual market rates.
For the recruitment phase we charge an all-in fee of 2.750 euros. For the selection phase we charge an hourly rate of 95 euros per hour.
Because of the growing demand of our clients, especially technical oriented companies, we have decided to accommodate the international recruitment and selection procedures from a separate label; European Professionals.